We have a beautiful picnic area at our Huntley location that can be reserved for private parties based on availability. Four picnic tables, located under the trees, near the pumpkins and hay rides.
We ask that you dispose of all paper plates, wrapping paper, decorations, etc. before you depart. Alcohol is not permitted at any time. We do not arrange for or provide food or beverage catering, but recommend the following catering options which offer outstanding quality, are close by and can deliver to meet your requirements (call to verify delivery hours):
• Moretti’s Pizza and Catering, Algonquin, 847-854-7220
• Konrad’s Bakery, Lake in the Hills (815) 526-3947
• Sugar Hill Bakery, Algonquin (847) 658-8765
All guests are welcome to use the picnic area free of charge on any day, on a first come, first served basis, understanding that private parties may require the use of the space.
We offer two options for private parties:
PACKAGE 1: Reserved Picnic Area for 2 Hour Private Party
With this option, we reserve and mark off the picnic area for 2 hours, for your party only. You supply any food, cake, beverages, and decorations.
This option includes access to:
• Four private, reserved picnic tables
• Garbage cans
• Separate hand wash station with soap and water and hand sanitizer
• Pedal Tractors (no charge)
• Mini Corn-Maze (no charge)
• Fog bubble machine (weekends only, 11 AM to 4 PM)
• $2 per person 15 minute hay rides (weekends only, 11 AM to 4 PM)
PACKAGE 2: Per-Person 2 Hour Party Package
cost: $50 plus $7 per person
Same as above, plus:
• Each participant gets to take home one pumpkin (any size), and one gourd
• Two hours of unlimited free hay rides (weekends only, 11 AM to 4 PM, riders must return to end of ride line after each ride)
Special arrangements can be made in advance for private hay rides during weekends or weekdays or evenings at an additional cost. Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-217-7767